DLAW, PC, is a firm founded in Geneva, Illinois, by me, attorney Deanna L. Aguinaga-Walker. As a lawyer with more than 21 years of experience, the flexibility of having my own law practice allows me to have personal interaction with clients and the opportunity to assist them with a diversity of legal matters. While it was hard to say goodbye to friends and colleagues, I knew I wanted to have more personal interaction with clients and to diversify my law practice.
When you hire me, you can expect experienced legal advice, friendly service, personal attention and dedication to your success. I believe in serving with integrity, and that means doing as much as possible to meet the needs of my clients.
To learn more about me and my background, please follow the link below:
DLAW, PC, offers a wide array of transactional services in estate law and full-service representation in real estate transactions, personal bankruptcy and divorce. I am ready to help you with a number of important legal matters, including:
- Drafting, updating or amending an estate plan
- Creating trusts and other asset transfer tools
- Legacy planning and charitable giving
- Minimizing estate tax liabilities and avoiding probate
- Guiding you through probate when it cannot be avoided
- Assisting estate executors and administrators as they fulfill their important duties
- Assessing your options for debt relief, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Assisting you with buying or selling your home
- Guiding you through the bankruptcy process while protecting important assets
Call My Firm To Learn More About What I Can Do For You
From my office in Geneva, I am pleased to offer free initial consultations to prospective clients in the northern Illinois counties of Kane, Will, Kendall, DuPage and DeKalb. To discuss your legal needs, call me at 331-222-7978 or send me an email.